Community Meals Program
Our Community Meals program has been feeding residents of Pottstown for over 40 years. Five local churches open their doors on separate weekdays to serve meals assisted by many congregations and organizations in the Pottstown area. There is no restriction on who may attend the meal. If you are lacking cooking facilities, incapable of cooking yourself, hungry for a hot meal or hungry for companionship you are welcome to break bread with us.
Lunches are served from 11:45am – 12:15pm
- Mondays at Christ Episcopal Church-316 E High St
- Wednesdays at The Salvation Army- 135 King S
- Fridays at Emmanuel Lutheran Church- Hanover and Walnut Sts
Dinners are served from 5:00- 5:30
- Tuesdays at Trinity Reformed Church –Hanover and King Sts
- Thursdays at First Presbyterian Church- 750 N Evans St
A chef friend, Myke Eggers, is coming to make freshley baked naan.