You can leave a lasting legacy and further our mission by pledging your support to our Bridging Connections to Greater Stability Campaign for 61 N. Franklin Street.
We have many options for you to help us realize our dream for an educational and administration building. Below is a comprehensive list of naming opportunities that will allow you to attach your name to a designated space in the new education and administration building.
We also invite you to learn more about our new building that will house all of PCRC’s educational programs along with staff offices.
- $100,000Can provide the funding necessary to sustain the overall structure of the building to preserve our educational programs.
- $50,000Can provide the funding necessary to build and equip classrooms that can enable families to improve their stability.
- $20,000Can provide the funding necessary to install a fire escape for emergency egress from the third floor.
- $15,000Can provide the funding necessary for renovations to provide handicapped bathroom accessibility on the first floor.
- $10,000Can provide the funding necessary to restore the front porch to afford safe access into the building.
- $5,000Can provide the funding necessary to purchase a copier to support distribution of educational materials.
- $2,500Can provide the funding necessary to furnish offices and storage areas.
- $1,000Can provide educational materials and equipment for programs helping families achieve greater independence.
- $500Can help provide equipment and supplies for nutritional education workshop.
- $250Can cover the cost of paint for the educational classroom.
- $100Can help provide supplies for landscaping around the building.
- $50Can provide the necessary capital to move the vision of the PCRC forward in the renovation of 61 N. Franklin St.
Be Part of Something Special
For More Information: Contact Kimberly Dent, Director of Development and Communications 610-970-5995 or email@example.com.