Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers are a vital part of our ability to provide services and assistance to our clients! Volunteer opportunities are available at the Cluster Outreach Center and at our community meal sites. Got a large group? Special group projects include: receiving and sorting large food donations, the holiday toy and food program, and special projects in the Dry Goods Department.
Opportunites at 61 North Franklin
Ongoing Opportunities at the Outreach Center Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Warehouse - accept food donations, unload trucks, sort and distribute donations (ability to lift 50lbs)
- Host/Hostess for Pantry - escort Clients while shopping in the Food Pantry
- Client Intake - enter Client information on our Database (must have strong computer skills)
- Clothing/Housewares Coordinator - sort clothing and housewares to display
- Administrator/Receptionist - data entry, general administrative duties, answer phones, assist clients
Ongoing Opportunities at the Community Meals:
- Preparation of meals
- Serving of meals
- Cleanup after meals
For further information about volunteering please contact our
to schedule a time to tour the building and discuss some volunteer opportunities.