Donate to the Pottstown Cluster
Facts about our services in 2013:
- Our Food Pantry Program served 16,629 individuals and 6,324 additional individuals through our Walk-In-Shelf
- We provided 548,196 pounds of food to those served in the Pantry
- 287 families came to our center for services for the first time
- We provided over $53,000 in rental, heating and prescription assistance to residents in Pottstown
- Volunteers provided 21,658 hours of volunteer time supporting all of our programs
Three series of workshops for the UP3 program have been held with 32 participants.
The mission of the Cluster is supported by financial contributions from churches, individuals, businesses, groups, foundations and the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey. Food and clothing donations come from churches, individuals, businesses, groups, food banks and grants.
We need and welcome all contributions and donations.
To make your contribution by check, download our printable Donation Form and mail to:
Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities
57 N. Franklin Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
The Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities Thanks You!
Member agency United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania Donor Option # 7120
In-Kind Donations Needed
We are not accepting any clothing donations until further notice
Items we do need: sheets and blankets (cleaned), pots and pans, small appliances, toiletries (toothpaste, soap/bodywash, deodorants, shampoo/cream rinse), cleaning products (clothes detergent, dish detergent, multi-purpose cleaners - ALL SMALL CONTAINERS), diapers sizes 3, 4, 5 only
Please feel free to contact our office for further information
Chaplain Office Requests
- GIANT print Bibles
- Study Bibles
- Volunteer Chaplain Needed
We welcome all cash, food, clothing and household donations between the hours of 9am-12:00 Monday through Friday.
Please come to the back door off the alley.
Furniture donations are not allowed at our facility
The parking spaces at the rear of the building are reserved for people dropping off donations.