Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers are a vital part of our ability to provide services and assistance to our clients! Volunteer opportunities are available at the Cluster Outreach Center and at our community meal sites. Got a large group? Special group projects include: receiving and sorting large food donations, the holiday toy and food program, and special projects in the Dry Goods Department.
Ongoing Opportunities at the Outreach Center Monday through Friday 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Warehouse - accept food donations, unload trucks, sort and distribute donations (ability to lift 50lbs)
- Host/Hostess for Pantry - escort Clients while shopping in the Food Pantry
- Client Intake - enter Client information on our Database (must have strong computer skills)
- Clothing/Housewares Coordinator - sort clothing and housewares to display
- Administrator/Receptionist - data entry, general administrative duties, answer phones, assist clients
Ongoing Opportunities at the Community Meals:
- Preparation of meals
- Serving of meals
- Cleanup after meals
For further information about volunteering please contact our
to schedule a time to tour the building and discuss some volunteer opportunities.